Programs and scripts I've written for Linux and similar OSs.
- Hosted elsewhere (mostly Sourceforge)
- Vi for the 21st century (a flexible text editor)
- A terminal application similar to gnome-terminal but more suited to
running on non-Gnome desktops, especially
- A cross-platform library for setting up an OpenGL rendering context.
- A puzzle/action game in the spirit of Sokoban.
- My fledgling attempt at a HTPC/PVR application for PCs with DVB
- An advanced news fetcher.
- Keep an eye on your CPU temperature in style.
- Mail and news
- For manipulating messages in your outgoing news queue.
- All-in-one email fetching, filtering and IMAP delivery.
- Archival and expiry of mail.
- Obsolete mail tools
- Scripts for managing mailbox files - obsoleted by
- Media related scripts
- A script for copying files onto
- Generates menu MPEG files for use with dvdauthor.
- Splits long DVDs into two parts, preserving chapter information.
- A system resource usage monitor for GNOME (new) or
- ROX bits
- Minor enhancements I've made for the
ROX desktop environment.
- Some scripts to help make a Linux desktop respond to ACPI suspend
and resume events.
- My public key
- The above link is for my PGP/GnuPG public key in ASCII format. The key
should also be retrievable from subkeys.pgp.net with id 3D97CD09.
- Downloads directory
- The directory that contains all the downloads from this section.
- RISC OS
- I used to maintain a lot of software for RISC OS, but as I've
switched to a more exciting platform Adam Richardson kindly offered to
host it for me at